BSA member immigration support
All BSA members benefit from specialist immigration legal guidance from our team at BSA Group Legal. This includes a free-of-charge 15-minute immigration consultation per term, per school. This offer is open to BSA members only and not agents/representatives of the school.
The BSA Group Legal team helps with all UK immigration matters relating to independent schools. It is led by immigration expert and solicitor Kate Hollyer who is Legal and Public Affairs Director, BSA Group and Director, BSA Group Legal Services Ltd. Kate is a member of the Home Office Education Advisory Group and is the boarding sector representative for this group.
BSA Group Legal offers a full-spectrum immigration support service including:
- CAS support: including full management of the service
- Policy, record keeping and reporting support
- BCA and CAS allocation guidance
- Mock UKVI audits
- Agent/guardian checks
- Due diligence checks to assess financial and pupil eligibility
- Bespoke immigration training and advice
- Individual student and family visa application support
- Home Office escalation support including replacement BRPs, delayed application decisions, ISI compliance issues, CAS reinstatement and visa refusals.
Crisis, employment and related immigration support can also be offered upon request.
BSA Group Legal Support Packages
Our commitment to supporting BSA member schools is reflected in our dedicated immigration support. We provide annual support packages tailored to meet the specific needs of your school. These packages guarantee that schools have continuous access to legal advice, with expert immigration guidance available throughout the year.