Our range of annual conferences, both virtual and face-to-face, are aimed at individual boarding job roles and focus on a contemporary theme involving keynote speakers and breakout sessions.
Our face-to-face conferences also typically include a formal dinner, exhibitors and time for networking.
- Annual BSA Boarding conference: February 1-2, 2022 (London)
- Digital safeguarding conference (led by Sacpa): February 9, 2022 (Virtual)
- Managing chronic medical conditions in education settings (led by Hieda): February 10, 2022 (Virtual)
- BSA / BAISIS International conference 2022: March 8, 2022 (Virtual)
- BSA Annual conference for Heads: May 3-4, 2022 (Oxford)
- Sports Injury management (led by Hieda): June 13, 2022 (Virtual)
- SBF summer conference 2022: June 14, 2022 (Virtual)
- BSA Boarding Future Project conference: June 22, 2022 (Virtual)
- Annual Health and Wellbeing conference (run jointly by BSA / Hieda): July 11, 2022 (Virtual)
- Annual Safeguarding conference (run jointly by BSA / Sacpa): November 2022 (Virtual)
- Irish Boarding conference: November 23, 2022 (Dublin)
For more information on our conferences, please visit our main events calendar.