In 2022, we’ll be staging the eighth annual National Boarding Week, which will take place from June 20-26, 2022.
During National Boarding Week, we encourage all members (including boarders at home) to take part in this celebration. We’ll be calling everyone in the boarding community to get involved in fun and innovative activities that support mental health and wellbeing.
We ask anyone taking part in any National Boarding Week activities to share them on social media using the #nationalboardingweek #iloveboarding.
Activities you could undertake during National Boarding Week may include:
- 2k run challenge – run for a charity of your choice
- Kindness challenge – send us your videos and images of charity work
- Fitness challenge – inter-house Press up and Keepie uppie competitions
- Inter-house zoom bake-off – can you rise to the challenge?
- The boarding zoom choir – sing together during lockdown and share your videos with BSA
- Audiobook challenge – record your favourite story, poem or book to share with fellow boarders.
Last years’ National Boarding Week focused on the importance of health and wellbeing – a theme for National Boarding Week 2022 will be announced nearer the time.