The Boarding Schools’ Association (BSA) champions boarding and promotes boarding excellence. The BSA is the largest association of boarding schools in the world and represents more than 600 independent and state boarding schools, over 500 of which are based in the UK.
The Certified Host Family Provider Scheme is available to organisations which provide host family accommodation.
It is widely acknowledged that organisations accommodating young people away from their family homes have a particular duty of care towards them, but that standards, regulations and expectations within the sector can be variable. The BSA Group Certified Host Family Provider Scheme aims to give providers the support and resources they need to operate effectively and safely and with the best interests of the young people at heart.
The BSA Certified Host Family Provider Scheme provides:
• The BSA Group assurance of professional quality
• BSA Certified Host Family Provider logo and certificate
• Regular newsletters
• Listing on the BSA website
• Two complimentary places annually on our day seminars
• In-House Legal Counsel to support members on immigration advice*
• Discounted access to other BSA Group memberships, training and events.
*Details available in the Host Family Provider Scheme booklet
Please click on the link to access the BSA Certified Host Family Provider Application Form.
For more information, please contact the BSA team via +44 (0)207 798 1580 or email@example.com.