About the scheme
The Boarding Schools’ Association (BSA) champions boarding and promotes boarding excellence. The BSA is the largest association of boarding schools in the world and represents more than 640 independent and state boarding schools, over 500 of which are based in the UK.
The BSA and our member schools are looking to work with the best education agents and consultants around the world and our Certified Agent scheme is a mark of professional quality for education consultants and agents.
This training and certification programme provides unrivalled assurance to BSA boarding schools that they are dealing with consultants and agents who have the highest standards in recruitment, safeguarding and student placement.
The scheme is a clear demonstration to BSA boarding schools of the quality and intention of the agents and consultants who reach certified status.
The BSA Certified Agent scheme provides its members with:
- The BSA assurance of professional quality
- Access to the full BSA membership, an internationally recognised and renowned organisation with over 640 member schools
- Certification and use of the BSA Certified Agent logo
- Free listing on the BSA website
- An e-introduction to our member schools in our weekly newsletter
- Free listing in, and copy of, the biannual ‘BSA Guide to Boarding’ and the termly ‘Boarding School’ magazine
- Regular updates from BSA on training, changes to legislation including UKVI and other key information
- Discounted access to BSA conferences, events and training
- Two free places annually on our BSA training days.