BSA Group immigration support services
If you are coming to study in the UK but are not a UK or Irish citizen, then you may require a UK visa.
International students requiring a visa to study may apply to UK independent schools who hold a sponsor licence. Your school of choice can advise if they hold a sponsor licence. State boarding schools are not permitted to sponsor international students.
Most BSA boarding schools will require international students to have a UK-based educational guardian.
If you require support from an agent to choose a BSA boarding school our list of certified agents may be able to support you.
You can apply for a Child Student visa if you’re between 4 and 17 years old and you want to study at an independent school in the UK.
- have an unconditional offer of a place on a course at an independent school
- be able to show you’ll have access to enough money to support you in the UK and pay for your course
- have the consent of your parent or guardian to study in the UK – you’ll need to prove this when you apply
If you’re 18 or over, apply for a Student visa instead.
Visa Application Support
The Legal team at BSA Group specialises in UK immigration matters, including providing full support in Child Student and Student visa applications. Navigating the complexities of the UK immigration system can be overwhelming; our expert legal support eases this burden, ensuring a smooth start to the international student journey.
Our comprehensive Child Student / Student Visa application service includes:
- Liaising with sponsor school to ensure the right visa route is selected
- Full supporting document guidance and review
- Application form drafting assistance
- Written legal representations where required
- Scheduling and managing appointments
- Uploading documents in correct format to visa application portals
- Communicating with the Home Office and other involved parties on your behalf
- Support on important next steps following visa approval
- Providing ongoing support and advice for any queries you may have.