The Boarding Schools’ Association (BSA), the largest association of boarding schools in the world, has launched a Certified Agent Scheme. The BSA represents more than 600 independent and state boarding schools, over 500 of which are based in the UK and champions boarding and promotes boarding excellence.
The BSA and our member schools are looking to work with the best, top-quality education agents and consultants around the world and our Certified Agent Scheme is a kitemark of professional quality for education consultants and agents.
This training and certification programme provides unrivalled assurance to BSA boarding schools that they are dealing with the top-class consultants and agents who have the highest standards in recruitment, safeguarding and student placement. This scheme is deliberately rigorous and is a clear demonstration to BSA boarding schools of the quality and intention of the agents and consultants who reach certified status.
The BSA Certified Agent Scheme will provide members with:
- The BSA kitemark of professional quality
- Access to the full BSA membership, an internationally recognised and renowned organisation with over 600 member schools
- Certification and use of the BSA Certified Agent Scheme logo
- Free listing on the BSA member section of the website
- Free listing and copy of the biannual ‘BSA Guide to Boarding’ and the termly ‘Boarding School’ magazine
- Receive regular updates from BSA on training, changes to legislation including UKVI and other key information
- Discounted access to BSA networking events.
Please click here to download the BSA Certified Agent Scheme Booklet.
Please click here to download the BSA Certified Agent Scheme Application Form.
Want to talk?
Please contact the BSA team via +44 (0)207 798 1580 or email@example.com.