CLOSEcontent
MENUcontent
BSA Certified Agent Scheme CONTACT THE BSA
SUB MENU

BSA Certified Agent Scheme

The BSA Certified Agent scheme is designed to improve the working relationship between high-quality agents and education consultants working with BSA boarding schools.

This rigorous scheme is a clear demonstration of the quality and intention of the agents and consultants who join and provides unrivalled assurance to BSA boarding schools that they are dealing with top-class agents who have the highest standards in recruitment, safeguarding and student placement.

The following organisations have successfully obtained BSA Certified Agent status:

Academic Asia

http://academic-asia.co.uk/

Contact: Martin Webber

Address:  Kent Innovation Centre, Millennium Way, Broadstairs, CT 10 2QQ

T:  01843 609640

UK Education Guide Ltd

www.ukeducationguide.com

Contact: Pat Moores

Address: 3, The Paddocks, High St, Welford. NN6 6JY

T. +44 7776292577

UK Education Guide offers international parents with objective and comparable information about over 60 UK boarding schools. The schools featured on the site are independently selected to provide families with a wide range of schools that meet the needs of international pupils.

Schools on the site can be 'filtered' by; fee level, geographical location and by the type of provision they offer; mainstream, international and SEN. Parents can browse the site themselves to find suitable schools from the comparable school profile pages we provide or they can ask us to independently help them to select the most appropriate school options.

The Independent Education Consultants

www.independenteducationconsultants.co.uk

Contact: Catherine Stoker

Address: Hampden House, Monument Park, Warpsgrove Lane, Chalgrove, OX44 7RW

T. 01865 522066

Our team of experienced experts share a passion for supporting parents with finding the right boarding school for their child. We see our role as that of enabling parents, so they feel confident that they are making informed, objective decisions, for both their child and their family unit as a whole.

Mark Brooks Education

www.markbrookseducation.com

Contact: Mark Brooks

Address: 3 Coniston Road, Longlevens, Gloucester, GL2 0NA

T. 07905 332614

Mark Brooks Education provides specialist educational consultancy to students, parents/guardians and professionals. Mark Brooks has advised hundreds of schools worldwide and consulted with hundreds of families, helping them to choose the right UK boarding school for them. Mark Brooks has over 20 years of experience in PR and communications consultancy, providing comprehensive consultancy for education professionals. We also provide parents and students with additional support, acting as academic guardians for select families. Mark Brooks has been working in Nigeria for over 10 years, supporting families living and working in Nigeria in searching for a UK boarding school.

Watanabe Office 

www.woffice.jp

Contact: Kazuko Watanabe

Address: 2-6-22-301 , Shirasagi, Nakano-ku, Tokyo, 165-0035, Japan

T. +81 (0)3 3336 0591

Watanabe Office was founded by Mrs Kazuko Watanabe in 1979 in Tokyo, Japan We have the longest history of any study-in-UK educational consultants in Japan, and specializes in long term Prep and Senior Boarding school education in the U.K. We pride ourselves in our knowledge and expertise earned over the years, and for the hard work of nearly 1,000 of our alumni who built a firm trusting base for future students from Japan to study in the U.K. The age range of the students we give support to is between 7 and 19. Our recent record has shown that the average length our students spend in British schools is 5.5 years excluding Higher Education. Over the 41 years, we have placed our students to 240 boarding schools across the U.K, most of which are BSA members. We make sure that all schools are visited by our senior members of staff and maintain updated information on the schools.

Our service covers right from the time when families approach us, starting from giving them a detailed knowledge of British Education and its system as well as British culture. We deal with not only the educational side of our students but also the day to day welfare under guardianship service with specially chosen individual guardian families for all the period the students are in the U.K. Our exclusive service includes visa application, all payments incurs in the U.K., travelling arrangements and handling any matters which may take place while the students are studying in the U.K from the day they depart Japan and return after years.

The Boarding Schools’ Association (BSA), the largest association of boarding schools in the world, has launched a Certified Agent Scheme. The BSA represents more than 600 independent and state boarding schools, over 500 of which are based in the UK and champions boarding and promotes boarding excellence.

The BSA and our member schools are looking to work with the best, top-quality education agents and consultants around the world and our Certified Agent Scheme is a kitemark of professional quality for education consultants and agents.

This training and certification programme provides unrivalled assurance to BSA boarding schools that they are dealing with the top-class consultants and agents who have the highest standards in recruitment, safeguarding and student placement. This scheme is deliberately rigorous and is a clear demonstration to BSA boarding schools of the quality and intention of the agents and consultants who reach certified status.

The BSA Certified Agent Scheme will provide members with:

• The BSA kitemark of professional quality
  • Access to the full BSA membership, an internationally recognised and renowned organisation with over 600 member schools
  • Certification and use of the BSA Certified Agent Scheme logo
  • Free listing on the BSA member section of the website
  • Free listing and copy of the biannual ‘BSA Guide to Boarding’ and the termly ‘Boarding School’ magazine
  • Receive regular updates from BSA on training, changes to legislation including UKVI and other key information
  • Discounted access to BSA networking events.

Please click here to download the BSA Certified Agent Scheme Booklet.

Please click here to download the BSA Certified Agent Scheme Application Form.

Want to talk?

Please contact the BSA team via +44 (0)207 798 1580 or bsa@boarding.org.uk.

-