CLOSEcontent
MENUcontent
A day in the life of a boarder CONTACT THE BSA
SUB MENU

A day in the life of a boarder

To celebrate National Boarding Day, the BSA, sponsored by School Notices, will be running a ‘Day in the Life of a Boarder’ competition – with the winner receiving a £200 Amazon gift voucher courtesy of School Notices!

To get your boarders in the running for the prize, they simply have to submit an entry about their ‘Day in the Life of a Boarder’. This can be submitted as an 80 word or less statement, 1.5minute video or a photo collage of no more than 10 photos + one-sentence captions for each. 

Entries can be submitted from 26 September 2018 and will close 14 October 2018 – so get in quickly! Winner will be announced via Twitter on Wednesday 17 October.

To submit, please send your entries to BSA@boarding.org.uk

All entries will be posted on the BSA and School Notices social media pages and websites, entries will include the students first name (unless stated otherwise) and school. You can view the entries below.

Need to know: Competition T&Cs

• All entries must either be emailed to BSA@boarding.org.uk or shared directly with the BSA online. Entries submitted via Twitter or other social media platforms must tag the BSA and School Notices and include a follow up email to BSA@boarding.org.uk informing the BSA of the entry and including a link to the post.
  • All entries will be posted/re-posted by the BSA and School Notices on social media and websites
  • Entries will be judged by the BSA and School Notices. The winner will be announced on Wednesday 17 October via Twitter and on the BSA and School Notices websites. This will be followed up by an announcement in the BSA newsletter on Friday 19 October.
  • One entry per student. Group entries are permissible - but if entered, the £200 Amazon voucher will go towards the School’s boarding house, not an individual student.
  • Entries must be created by the students; school funded submissions will not be accepted.
  • For the purposes of prize giving, full name of entrants must be supplied to the BSA and School Notices. This will not be shared elsewhere. All entries posted by the BSA and School Notices will include the students’ first name and school, unless requested otherwise.
  • To read the full BSA privacy and photography policies, please click here.
-