Abbey College Manchester is a thriving, successful independent college located in the heart of Manchester city centre. With students aged 15–19 years old from Manchester and around the world we are a truly global college. High-quality teaching is delivered in a small, supportive classroom environment.
- We offer a small, friendly, welcoming community
- British and International students integrate and learn together
- An Innovative and flexible course offering
- We provide a pathway to world-class universities
- We are experts at preparing students for challenging courses such as medicine
As a Sixth Form College we are an alternative to the traditional school environment. The setting is more adult and informal (no uniform and call teachers by their first name), but that doesn’t mean that our academic expectations are any less. Our teachers are A level subject specialists, as they are focused on A level teaching and the demands of A Level study on students. With an average class size of 9, students receive a very personalised journey while studying with us.
Students can board with us in our modern city centre boarding house or live with a local host family.
We are the smallest of the three Abbey DLD colleges, and have the highest proportion of British students studying with us, which makes classes and life in college an interesting and invigorating mix of local and international cultures.