BSA & BAISIS virtual conference – International conference 2022: Supporting international students in independent schools: recruitment, retention, support and success
March 8 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Date: March 08, 2022
- Time: 09:00 – 17:00
- Cost: Full Member – £185 / Additional Full Member – £95 / Affiliate Member – £280 / Additional Affiliate Member – £120 / Non-member – £370 / Full Member Whole School Rate – £400
- Audience: SMT/SLT, EAL, Marketing/admissions, Agents, Guardians
- Platform: Zoom (online)
This annual event, organised by BSA and BAISIS, welcomes all staff working to support international students studying, and living, in independent schools. From the point of enquiry, to their transition into university or employment, international students and their families are an important part of the boarding community. It is therefore vital that practitioners understand the specific needs of the international market at all stages of their time with us.
Conference topics include:
- Learnings from the success of English medium schools abroad: how we can improve the UK boarding brand
- The weekend schedule: retaining the student
- Recruiting the community: the outlook for international student marketing and recruitment
- Global communication
- Visa and immigration headlines
- Schools and Universities working together: a new approach to support success for UKI students
- Support for success: international students in the classroom, the boarding house and beyond.