National Boarding Week - Monday 22 - Sunday 28 June, 2020
Celebrate boarding get involved! #iloveboarding
In June for the fifth year running the Boarding Schools’ Association is hosting National Boarding Week. BSA has packed the week with lots of exciting activities for schools. Take part to promote boarding schools all around the world. We look forward to seeing how you choose to participate.
Let the BSA know what you are planning – we’d love to hear from you and see your photos! Tag @BSABoarding, #iloveboarding and #NationalBoardingWeek
Activities could include:
- House Picnic: Treat your boarders to a scenic picnic. Students can be given packed lunches and taken to a picturesque location in their local area. Feel free to include other outdoor activities as a bonus!
- Boarders Got Talent: Please email entries to BSA@boarding.org.uk between 1 April - 7 June 2020 if you are interested in entering. More information to follow.
- Boarding Olympics: With the Tokyo Olympics on the horizon, stage your own mini Olympics, tackling a multitude of events. Boarders can compete against one another with the winner crowned at the end of a great team building exercise.
- Young Enterprise Day: Arrange for parents of boarders to visit the school and conduct a series of talks about careers. Students can then participate in tasks designed to test their business acumen.
- Charity Boarding Boot Sale: Boarders often tend to hold on to more items than they need, organise a car boot sale to help them de-clutter their rooms with proceeds going towards a local
- And Many More...download our National Boarding Week Poster below for even more ideas on how to participate.
Let BSA know your plans, we’d love to hear from you and see your photos! Email either BSA@boarding.org.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Happy boarding! #iloveboarding
Download a copy of the NBW poster