The International Positive Education Network are pleased to present to you the Ultimate Wellbeing in Education Conference at the Emmanuel Centre in Westminster on Thursday 17 October 2019.
This is a key event specifically for staff interested in leading staff and/or student well-being. As well as hearing from leaders in this field, the day will include workshops on practical strategies for implementation at your school. Speakers and workshop leaders include:
- Paul Dolan: Professor of Behavioural Science at LSE, expert on human behaviour and happiness.
- Sir Anthony Seldon: President of IPEN & Action For Happiness, VC University of Buckingham, author.
- Mike Buchanan: Chair of IPEN UK & Europe, Exec Director at HMC.
- Kim Leadbeater: Ambassador at the Jo Cox Foundation (Kim's Sister), Health and Fitness lecturer.
- Adrian Bethune: Author of 'Wellbeing in the Primary Classroom'. Healthy body and mind leader, KS2 leader and Year 4 teacher.
- Ruth-Maria Hammond: MAPP, Director of Wellbeing & DSL, More House School.
- Meriel Davenport: MRCLST, RSA dip.SpLD, speech & language therapist, literacy tutor, Director of Assessment and Therapy at More House School.
- Dr Hazel Harrison: Clinical Psychologist, Ex-CAMHS lead & Schools Wellbeing Champion.
- Jason van Schie: MAP, MD People Diagnostix & Founder at Flourishing at School.
- Jan Lever: MA, Ed. Founder of Jigsaw PSHE, the UK's leading team based wellbeing in Education programme.
- Frederika Roberts: MAPP, BSc, PGCE. Author, Positive Ed activist and European IPPA education representative.
- Elaine Halligan: Author, Parenting coach and Director at The Parenting Practice.
- Gilda Scarfe: Founder & CEO Positive Action UK, implementor, Pos-Ed in schools, Positive Education ambassador.
You have two options for tickets.
If you would like to take a colleague from your partner state school, you can use the specially created Buy One Donate One ticket here.
If you would like to take advantage of the specially arranged discount for BSA members, please click here.