13 Mar 2019 - 14 Mar 2019
Marketing Admissions Guardianship International Conference
We are excited to announce the first conference combining the BSA’s Annual Marketing and Admissions Conference with AEGIS’s Annual Guardianship Conference, as part of the AEGIS BSA Partnership announced in June. The conference programme, dinner and accommodation is all within Marriott, Regents Park.
This year's conference programme has a blend of all topics such as how to market your school locally and internationally, creating and promoting your brand in a post-Brexit world, marketing case studies and guardianship policies.
Speakers to date include:
- Robert Fletcher, Chief Executive, R Fletcher & Partners and Former Executive Chair, Saatchi and Saatchi
- Aileen Kane, Director of Operations, BSA
- Chris Wheeler, Headmaster, Monkton Combe School
- Stuart Nicholson, Principal, Cambridge Centre for Sixth Form Studies
- Dale Wilkins, Head of Safeguarding and Standards, BSA
- John Punter, Head of Public Affairs, ISC
- Simon Lebus, Governor, Perse School
- Neil Benson of Neil Benson Associates
- After dinner speakers Russell Earnshaw and John Fletcher, Former England RFU Pathway coaches for U15 and U18 and coach development
Click here to view the full conference programme
We are offering a 10% early bird discount on the costs displayed below for all bookings made before Christmas and paid for by the end of January. The 10% discount will be taken off during the invoicing stage.
Lunch, dinner and refreshments throughout the day are included in the rate. Breakfast on Thursday morning is also included with the member and non member rate.
One day* delegate - £360
Conference* delegate - £410
AEGIS/BSA Member including accommodation - £525
Non-member including accommodation - £625
*One day delegate rate allows you to attend one day of the conference and the evening dinner on Wednesday
**Conference delegate rate allows you to attend both days of the conference, this does not include accommodation
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a non-member day delegate rate.