08 Jul 2019 - 10 Jul 2019
Registration will take place from 11am on Monday 8 July and the event will close just before lunch on Wednesday 10 July. Dinner is included on both evenings of the event.
- Johnny Hunt, Sex Education Consultant from Going off the rails on Sex and relationships education
- Elizabeth McNaught, medical doctor with lived experience of eating disorders talking about Building your pupil's mental health and wellbeing. The focus is looking at the risk factors, aetiology, signs/symptoms and recovery from mental health conditions - with her lived-experience of recovery in eating disorders as an exemplar
- Patrick Foster from EPIC Risk Management on Gambling Addiction
- Steven Mervish, Substance Misuse Specialist talking about current trends and whether our students know more than us?
- Karl Hopwood, e-safety expert on social media and staying healthy in real life
Full Conference Programme
There are 90 spaces on site, first come first served basis. Charged at £2.50 per hour or £15 per 24 hours.
If this is full, then there are a few public car parks within walking distance. https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/locations/bs1_6sq_bristol_bristol_england_united_kingdom_gcnhtjc5prb/?arriving=201906131230&leaving=201906131430
The hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Bristol temple meads, which is the main train station and we are the closest city centre hotel to Bristol airport, the airport flyer bus goes from right outside, if you have anyone flying in.