06 Dec 2018 - 06 Dec 2018
General data protection regulation (GDPR)
December 06, 2018
Why should you attend?
With the new legislation on Data Protection that came into effect on 25 May 2018, this seminar, planned in conjunction with Barlow Robbins, is an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the impact and implications of the new legislation on your school and in particular, the provision of boarding.
- What is the purpose and effect of GDPR?
- How will GDPR impact on the school and boarding?
- What should boarding schools be doing to prepare?
- How should boarding schools respond to the increasing phenomenon of ‘Subject Access Requests’?
- Impact on safeguarding, record retention and child protection files
- Panel discussion.
10 - 1030hrs: Delegate arrival and refreshments
1030hrs : The big picture
1130hrs : Tea/Coffee
1145hrs : The small print
1300hrs : Lunch
1345hrs : E-Direct Marketing & Fundraising
Your GDPR Compliance Strategy
1500hrs : Q&A
Speaker: Kenji Batchelor, Senior Associate, Barlow Robbins
Cost: Member £210 / Non-member £260
Venue: Rydges, Kensington, 61 Gloucester Road, London, SW7 4PE (nearest tube station is Gloucester Road)