01 May 2018 - 02 May 2018
The exhibition will be held in the Empress Suite at the Grand Hotel. All refreshment breaks and lunches, will be served only amongst the exhibition area, ensuring very good access to the exhibition throughout the breaks.
For stand prices download the floor plan here
• A listing on the BSA Conference app, including logo, brief company overview and contact details
• Lunch and refreshments for two representatives on both days of the Conference
Shell scheme is included in the price as well as a header board, power and a light.
Headline Conference Sponsor £10,000
Major Conference Sponsor will benefit from:
• The organisation’s logo in a prominent position on the conference staging for the duration of the conference. The logo will also appear in the delegates’ papers, dinner menus, at the registration desk and on the BSA Website and conference app
• Priority allocation, before other sponsors and exhibitors of stand. The sponsorship is inclusive of exhibition space
• The right to use ‘Official Sponsor of the BSA Annual Conference 2017’
• The Chairman giving specific acknowledgement and thanks to the Conference Sponsor in the welcoming letter and Chairman’s speech
• Two invitations to the Annual Dinner and informal dinner
• 10 minute address to all delegates on the main stage during the conference
Conference Brochure £2250
A high-quality magazine-style brochure frequently referred to and read by delegates. The Conference Brochure Sponsor benefits from:
• Their organisation’s logo prominently displayed on the brochure and specific thanks in the Chairman’s letter
• A full-page full-colour advertisement in the brochure
• One invitation to the Annual Dinner on Monday
• One company representative will be able to attend all public sessions as well as network with delegates during lunch and refreshment break
• One invitation to the Annual Dinner on Tuesday 2 May
Lanyard Sponsorship - £850
The sponsor benefits from the organisations logo branded with colours and design of your choice on the lanyards for all delegates
Pre-Dinner Drinks Reception – Tuesday 1 May £1550
The drinks reception prior to the informal dinner will take place at the Grand.
The sponsor of the reception will be invited to include reasonable branding in the area and will be formally thanked by the during the Annual Dinner. The company logo will also be included on the dinner menus. This opportunity includes one place at the Annual Dinner
Pre-Dinner Drinks Reception – Wednesday 2 May £1550
The drinks reception prior to the Annual Dinner will take place at the British Airways i360
The sponsor of the reception will be invited to include reasonable branding in the venue, and will be formally thanked by the chairman during the Annual Dinner. The company logo will also be included on the dinner menus. This opportunity includes one place at the Annual Dinner
Wine at the Awards Dinner – Wednesday 2 May £2250
Following the drinks reception, delegates will stay at the British Airways i1360 for the Annual Awards Dinner. The sponsor of the reception will be invited to include reasonable branding in the venue, and will be formally thanked by the chairman during the Annual Dinner. The company logo will also be included on the dinner menus. This opportunity includes one place at the Annual Dinner
Corporate Delegate Attendance
For those companies wishing to attend the Conference but not exhibit, we are pleased to offer a Corporate Delegate Rate. For £975 per person, company representatives will be able to attend all public sessions as well as network with delegates during lunch and refreshment breaks. Please note that this rate does not include accommodation or evening meals. Tickets for the Annual Dinner can be purchased separately at a cost of £75 per head, as detailed above.
Please note that the number of Corporate Delegate tickets is limited and these will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Companies taking an exhibition stand do not need to also purchase Corporate Delegate tickets as this is covered by the exhibition package.
Opportunities for Advertisers
The Conference Brochure is essential reading for delegates and contains key information relating to the conference including the schedule, speakers’ biographies and a letter from the President.
Full-colour advert Price (no VAT)
Full page £350
Event App advert - £350
Your company’s artwork will appear as part of a continuous rolling loop on the landing page of the event mobile app for the duration of the conference.