09 Jul 2018 - 11 Jul 2018
Annual Conference for Nurses and Matrons, Leeds, July 9-11 2018. Speakers include:
- Dick Moore from the Charlie Waller Trust on Vulnerable Children
- Jo Howarth, happiness expert and founder of the Happiness Club
- Samara Hammond, Clinical lead Rapid Response Westminster
- Andrew Lewin, BSA Director of Training on meeting boarders needs
- Dale Wilkins, BSA Head of Safeguarding and Standards talking all things Safeguarding
- Dr. Katie Koehler, Assistant Director of Bereavement Services and Education, Child Bereavement UK
- A representative from Forward UK, safeguarding rights of African woman talking about FGM
- Dr Elle Barnes, Founder, Educate and Celebrate on LGBT.
Breakout sessions include:
- Work/life blend: helping students deal with stress
- Policy writing: key policies/procedures/protocols
- Managing a trauma
- Cultural diversity
Click here to view the full programme.