07 Feb 2018 - 07 Feb 2018
Date: February 07, 2018
Why you should attend?
With new legislation on Data Protection coming into force on May 25, 2018 this seminar, planned in conjunction with Barlow Robbins, is an opportunity for Governors, Heads, Bursars and Senior Leaders to gain a greater understanding of the impact and implications of the new legislation on your school and in particular, on the provision of boarding. Speakers will include expert specialist education lawyers from Barlow Robbins and BSA’s own expert staff.
• What is the purpose and effect of GDPR?
• How will GDPR impact on the school and boarding?
• What should boarding schools be doing to prepare?
• Impact on safeguarding, record retention and child protection files?
• How should boarding schools respond to the increasing phenomenon of ‘Subject Access Requests’?
• Panel discussion
Cost: Member £200
Non-member - £250