19 Jan 2018 10:30 - 19 Jan 2018 15:30
Date: January 19, 2018
Why you should attend?
This course is aimed at boarding managers who oversee boarding policies and procedures within schools (Heads, Deputies, Heads of Boarding, HR & Compliance). It aims to raise awareness of best practice in educational guardianship – with the key focus on safeguarding and well-being - for boarding schools with international pupils on roll.
- An overview of the current educational guardianship landscape.
- A statistical analysis of educational guardianship provision for international pupils in boarding schools: key facts and figures.
- A consideration of the value and importance of international pupils to UK-based boarding schools.
- Why international pupils and students represent a vulnerable group of young people, in need of additional safeguarding and the promotion of best practice, their safeguarding and well-being.
- A consideration of Boarding: NMS and KCSIE and their applicability to educational guardianship.
Venue: TBC, South West
Cost: Member £200