Start date: ASAP
Salary: £19,500.00 per annum
Permanent, Full Time
Bellerbys College is a well-established international company based in a modern building in central Brighton, close to the rail station. The college is thriving with atmosphere and a hub of activity. We are looking for a Senior Receptionist to join our team and ensure that visitors and clients are received in an appropriate and professional manner and that all reception areas operate a high quality service at all times as well as offering a high level of support to the Reception Manager.
As the first point of contact for many of our visitors, staff and students you are the face of our company. You will be based in our Bellerbys College Brighton but will also support and facilitate for our Head Office building across the road. If you have excellent communicative skills and a high attention to detail then this could be the role for you. As Senior Receptionist you will also cover for the Reception Manager as an when required.
- To meet and greet visitors at the front desk, offering a high standard of customer services at all times
- To operate the main switchboard. Answering, screening and forwarding calls in a professional manner
- Adhering to the Safeguarding Policy for all visitors into the college and head office
- Dealing with incoming post and deliveries, distributing in a timely manner
- To process outgoing mail and couriers
- Manage college visitor books and outlook calendar; be responsible for the college minivan log-book
- Manage the cash loaders and safe
- Booking taxis
- Provide back up support for other college departments
- Previous Reception experience desirable
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- A friendly, enthusiastic team player
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing centre, and much more
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
We will be reviewing, and progressing with successful candidates from when an application is received. This is a rolling recruitment process so please do not hesitate to apply to avoid disappointment.
To apply for this position, please follow this link- https://studygroupuk.applytojob.com/apply/knbp4fyvZt/Senior-Receptionist?source=BSA