Are you an experienced I.T. Manager looking for a new challenge within the education sector? If so then this role could be ideal for you.
The I.T. Manager is responsible for the development, maintenance and compliance of a safe, up-to-date, financially efficient ICT system, which meets the teaching and non-teaching needs of the school.
You will need an in-depth knowledge of:
- ICT networks
- a variety of data centre technologies including routing and switching infrastructure, server operating systems, backup, email, antivirus and Wifi and network management systems
- a knowledge of Health and Safety in relation to the use of ICT equipment
You will have:
- good interpersonal and communication skills to liaise effectively with staff and pupils
- excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- an enthusiastic and practical approach
- an ability to work calmly under pressure
You will be educated to at least A Level standard, although a degree in computer science or a related subject would be a distinct advantage. Experience of working in an ICT support environment and relevant MCSE, CompTIA or other relevant certifications are essential.
Full details of the post and an application form can be downloaded from the school website www.highfieldschool.org.uk/jobs.
A letter of application, completed application form including the names and addresses of two referees should be sent to: HR Coordinator, Highfield School, Highfield Lane, Liphook, Hampshire GU30 7LQ or via email to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 8th January 2018.
Safer Recruitment: We are an I.A.P.S. co-educational Boarding and Day Pre-Prep and Prep School for 520 pupils aged 3 to 13. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants are expected to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers, the Employer Online Service regarding prohibition orders issued by the Secretary of State and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Highfield and Brookham Schools are an Equal Opportunities Employer.