There's never been a better time to board at a British boarding School! Did you know that 90% of boarding pupils proceed to the university of their choice? Boarding helps to foster confidence, community spirit, independence and social skills.
To receive a hard copy of the BSA’s guide to boarding, please click here.
Standards in education and pastoral care have never been better and investment in facilities and learning is at an all-time high. Don’t just take our word for it – with over 75,000 boarding pupils at over 480 state and independent boarding schools – you can see for yourself why #iloveboarding is more than just a hashtag, it's a way of life.
Because we have such strong ties with our member schools and over 50 years of leading and guiding the sector, our team is always available to offer insight and advice to prospective parents about how and why boarding can work for you and your family. To receive a hard copy of the BSA’s guide to boarding, please click here.
Alternatively, we’d love to meet you in person and will be at the Independent Schools Show in London, November 12-13, 2016. We will also be in the following locations with our #iloveboarding bus – which will certainly give you a taste of a true boarding experience!
• Royal Bath & West Show, 31 May-3 June 2017
• Royal Cornwall Show, 8-10 June, 2017 2017
• Royal Three Counties Show, 16-18 June 2017
• Cheshire County Show, 20-21 June 2017
• Royal Highland Show, 22-25 June 2017
• Royal Norfolk Show, 28-29 June 2017
• Kent County Show, 7-9 July 2017
• Great Yorkshire Show, 11-13 July 2017
• Royal Welsh Show, 24-27 July 2017
• New Forest & Hampshire County Show, 25-27 July 2017
• The Game Fair, 28-30 July 2017.
By choosing a British boarding education, your child will benefit from an outstanding education and a wealth of extra-curricular opportunities; they will also make friends for life and develop a positive working relationship with their teachers and other elders in the school.
CREDIT: Image header taken from BSA member Wellington School